Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I confirm that manuscript is original, has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- I confirm that manuscript and additional files are prepared according to the Instructions for authors of the SEEFOR journal.
I confirm that manuscript do not contain information on author(s).
(Because of the double-blind review process, it is important that you do not identify yourself or the co-authors anywhere in the manuscript. Note that during the manuscript submission, you will be requested to submit the complete information of all authors, including e-mail addresses, in the OJS page. This information will not be revealed to the reviewers but it will be available to the editors).
- I confirm that all line numbers in the manuscript are numbered continuously.
- I confirm that all the authors of this work have read the manuscript and agreed to its content, and that readily reproducible materials described in the manuscript will be freely available to any scientist wishing to use them for non-commercial purposes.
- On behalf of all the authors of the manuscript, I accept the conditions of submission and all terms of SEEFOR Copyright and License Agreement.
South-east European forestry Copyright Notices
South-east European Forestry journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Authors (i.e. the corresponding author on behalf of co-authors) who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The manuscript submitted is an original work and has not been previously published or submitted elsewhere;
- It is the author's responsibility to obtain a written permission from the copyright holder to reproduce figures or tables that were published elsewhere;
- The Publisher (Croatian Forest Research Institute) retain the copyright on all papers published in the Journal (whether in print or electronic form), but allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, distribute or copy them, as long as the original author(s), title, and source (South-east European forestry) are properly cited;
- Authors retain wide rights to use their work (e.g. use part of the work as a basis for a future publication, use a different or extended version of the work for a future publication, include the work in future derivative works, including a dissertation or thesis, use the work in a compilation of works or collected works, expand the work into a book form or book chapter, use the work for their own personal use, including educational use, classroom teaching, study guides, conference presentation, distribute to colleagues for their research use, deposit the work in an institutional or funding agency repository, post the work on author’s personal or institutional web site);
- Authors retain the above permissions as long as the original work and source (South-east European forestry) are properly cited. To request permission in any other manner not outlined above, please contact Editorial Office.